5.11 Tactical Men’s Responder Parka is specially designed for the unique on-the-job hazards associated with EMT’s and First Responders. Fully seam sealed waterproof, breathable garment construction. More than just water resistant, the shell is lined with its own 10,000mm DuPont® dot laminated taffeta which creates a reliable barrier to more than water but provides protection from blood borne pathogens The Responder’s parka is designed with a 3 in 1 system. Utilizing a durable waterproof 10,000mm fabric, detailed with ¾” reflective tape at the hem, chest, and sleeves and reflective piping along front/back yoke and sleeves, this is much more than a typical parka.
- Waterproof and breathable construction
- Shell is lined with fully seam sealed Dupont® dot laminated taffeta
- PU abrasion panels at shoulders to provide grip for backpack straps
- 3 way adjustable hood rolls up into collar or zip off Resistance to blood borne patheogens
- Water resistant exposed zippered Radio pocket at left chest
- Double storm flap to keep wind and rain out. Exterior utility pocket under storm flap
- Mic Loops
- Right chest loop patch panel for ID patch
- Upper sleeve zippered utility pockets
- Articulated elbow.