Eclipse Emergency Responders Reflective Graphic Transfers gives you and your agency the distinction it needs at the critical moment. Now everyone can be identified at busy scenes, even at night, reducing confusion and increasing safety. Eclipse stands out very brightly to drivers of vehicles at night, giving the wearer a markedly reduced threat of collision in low light situations. Glass-bead retroreflective technology used in Eclipse transfers reflects light back to the source which can be seen distances up to hundreds of yards away. Eclipse provides up to 500 candlepower (typical RA), 20 times more powerful then screen-printed reflective ink.
- 500 RA (Candlepower) Typical
- Eclipse Reflective Graphic Transfers are perfect for application on sweatshirts, t-shirts, most safety vests, jackets, and even most coats
- Use exclusively or with ANSI/ISEA 107-1999 compliant garments to increase the overall visibility
- Stretchable, suited for application on Spandex or Lycra
- Fire Resistant Certified
- Built with the quality you expect from Safe Reflections
- Withstands wash after wash and stills looks and performs like new
- Remains flexible and soft for comfort and easy movement
- Incorporates 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material
- Heat-applied to most fabric substrates, including safety vests, t-shirts, and outerwear, cotton, cotton/polyester blends, nylons, stretchable materials, and rainwear products.