The VSS1 Suspension System is designed to redistribute the weight of the duty belt across the upper torso of the wearer, relieving the constant strain on the wearers’ lower back, hips and legs, while retaining full mobility and stealthness.
Fabric: Polyester/Latex strap; Nylon Chemlon Clips, Spot clean.
Care: Spot clean.
- Spot clean.
- Straps are permanently attached to back clips with bar tacks.
- Straps are fed through the front clips and locked in place through the quick release system.
- Polyester/Latex strap; Nylon Chemlon Clips
- Suspension system clips accommodate leather and web belts. The front clip opening width is wider to accommodate the double thickness of the front of the web belt.
- Tunnel loops included for modifying existing vest carriers.
Options: Tunnel loops included for modifying existing vest carriers.