The Fox listening only earpiece is the most comfortable way to privately listen to your radio. Two rubber ear-molds are included with this earpiece. With the rubber ear-mold installed it is possible to privately listen to your radio and still hear your surrounding environment. The Fox earphone is formed from high grade surgical tubing which is attached to a high output speaker that connects discreetly below the shirt collar. Discreet, covert and comfortable make the Fox series earphone an indispensable piece of safety equipment. FEATURES:
- Comes complete with left and right medium earmolds.
- Offers it’s user radio privacy in any situation.
- Provides an extra level of security for officers when working in environments that place them close to suspects or possible suspects.
- The Fox comes complete with a quick release surveillance earphone, a locking transducer, a left and right medium rubber earmold, and a small and large rubber eartip.
This particular unit is for use with any shoulder microphone that has a 3.5mm jack on the speaker microphone itself. This product will attach to your Remote Speaker Microphone and has a 16in black coiled cable. FITS:
- Motorola CP 100, 150, 200 / CT 150, 250, 450, 450LS, GP 68, 88, 300, 308, 2000 / GTI / LTS 2000 / P 040, 080, 110, 1225, 1225LS / SPIRIT / PRO 3150 / SP 10, 21, 50 / XTN 446, 500, 600
- ICOM F3, F3S, F4, F4S, F4TR, F10, F20, IC-H2, H6, J12, M5, U12, U16, F3G, F3GS, F4G, F4GS, F11, F11S, F14, F21, F21S, F24, F33GS, F33GT, F43GS, F43GT, F43TR