Propper’s TAC.U coat is based on the Army Combat Uniform (ACU) construction specs but is enhanced for the Law Enforcement community. Made of durable 65%/35% Poly/Cotton Battle Rip fabric, it features a longer length for tucking-in the coat. Tilted chest pockets and shoulder pockets provide ample storage space. Hook and loop facing is also provided on the shoulder pockets for affixing insignia. Battle Rip – 65/35 Poly/Cotton Ripstop Tactical uniform fabrics must be comfortable, durable and have excellent color integrity. To achieve this criteria, Propper is proud to provide Battle Rip. This is an all-season weight, 65% polyester / 35% cotton fabric manufactured in a ripstop weave. Battle Rip is our fabric of choice for the public safety community.
- ACU Style Enhanced for Law Enforcement
- Two Sleeve Pockets and Two Tilted Chest Pockets with Velcro® Closure
- Longer Coat Tail Stays Tucked In
- External Velcro® Facing Located on Arm Pockets
- Mandarin Collar Can Be Worn Up or Down
- Enlarged 3-Slot Pen Pocket on Sleeve
- External Elbow Pad Openings